You have two choices for taking advantage of your h/w acceleration:

1. Integrate your codecs into the OpenCore framework. You can do this
using the exising OpenMax decoder node, or you can adapt one of PV's
native decoder nodes to work with your hardware.

2. Implement your own media player (MediaPlayerInterface.h). If your
hardware vendor already has hardware codecs integrated into another
media framework (e.g. gstreamer), you could write an adapter class
that sits on top of the media framework.