Hi,

I have my android working on 2.6.24 kernel on TI Omap 3530 EVM, now i want

enable hardware acceleration onto it.

As this is a very old post (more than 2 months old) , so what are the
current steps / way

to enable hardware acceleration onto my omap 3530.

As i understood from this post that my vendor (TI here) has to provide me
the

hardware implementation of OpenGL as libhgl.so and the driver , other than
this what all i need to do ??

Thanks & Regards
Nimit