Mohan,

One question: Did you reformat your internal mmc card as an ext3
filesystem as per the instructions?

Solca has made a port of Android to the N810 all on his own --
independent of what we did at NthCode.  Additionally, unlike us, he's
ported it to a newer kernel (2.6.28) and enabled WiFi.  He has a debug
kernel at http://guug.org/nit/nitdroid/  that you can download and
flash to your N810.  We're looking at his patches now to see how they
can improve our kernel.

I would be very interested to hear if flashing either his standard or
debug kernel works for you.  The reason is that some folks have
written to tell me that our kernel works OK on their N810s, so the
fact that it isn't working for you is a bit of a mystery.

Good luck, and please report your results back to all of us!

Regards,

Peter