Hi Solca,

I downloaded sometime back and my size is

1572220 2008-12-09 09:27 zImage-nitdroid_debug

 ../flasher-3.0 -f -k zImage-nitdroid_debug -R

flasher v0.8.7 (Oct 17 2006)

Suitable USB device not found, waiting
USB device found found at bus 005, device address 055
Found device RX-44, hardware revision 0805
NOLO version 1.1.7
Version of 'sw-release': <no version>
Sending kernel image (1535 kB)...
100% (1535 of 1535 kB, avg. 20202 kB/s)
Flashing kernel... done.

The Nokia Image stays there for sometime and then disappears later. Nothing
happens on my screen. Not sure what is going wrong..

-thanks for your help,
mohan