I did those steps and built the whole android again, but still i get
the same problem:

./pvplayer_engine_test
./pvplayer_engine_test: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

I dont get any errors while building. I use ubuntu machine for
building android and trying the test app on emulator.

# adb.exe push pvplayer_engine_test /data
# adb.exe shell

>From data folder I try to execute ./pvplayer_engine_test and get the
above problem