Hi,

Is this normal?  After following the steps below, after executing
'lunch' and selecting generic, the following errors appeared (see
below):  Is this normal??

You're building on Linux

generic-eng simulator
Lunch menu... pick a combo:
     1. generic-eng
     2. simulator

Which would you like? [generic-eng]
build/core/find-jdk-tools-jar.sh: 14: [[: not found
/bin/sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

build/core/find-jdk-tools-jar.sh: 14: [[: not found
/bin/sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
build/core/find-jdk-tools-jar.sh: 14: [[: not found
/bin/sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
build/core/find-jdk-tools-jar.sh: 14: [[: not found
/bin/sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
build/core/find-jdk-tools-jar.sh: 14: [[: not found
/bin/sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
build/core/find-jdk-tools-jar.sh: 14: [[: not found
/bin/sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
TARGET_PRODUCT=generic
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=false
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=
build/core/find-jdk-tools-jar.sh: 14: [[: not found
/bin/sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

...then after running make, I get the following:

build/core/product_config.mk:207: WARNING: adding test OTA key
TARGET_PRODUCT=generic
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=false
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=
build/core/main.mk:178: implicitly installing apns-conf_sdk.xml

make: *** No rule to make target `out/target/product/generic/obj/
STATIC_LIBRARIES/libpvmiofileinput_intermediates/libpvmiofileinput.a',
needed by `out/target/product/generic/obj/EXECUTABLES/
test_pvauthorengine_intermediates/LINKED/test_pvauthorengine'.  Stop.

....any thoughts?  Am I missing a step here?

RCP2278