Hi All,

Can anyone please clarify my doubts?

1) Android SDK & Sources : What we get from google
contains a built Emulator along with ramdisk, data & system imgs.
It is an ARM Emulator (QEMU) which emulates a ARM processor architecture.

2) Android Sources : When we get android sources, run . ./envsetup.sh
& lunch 1, It gives the Emulated ARM Environment (QEMU).

3) A generic x86 PC: This is the build which will make Android to work
on X86 architectures like Asus ePC, Normal Desktop etc. We have the
live script to make it and run.

4) QEMU x86 version: Is this the QEMU emulated environment of Android
running on X86? What are the steps to make it work? choosecombo steps?

Is my understanding right?

Thanks,
Ram.