Finally managed to compile sources and run the installer on my eee.

I'm having now these problems:

1) The first few times I try to use the keyboard I get this error:

The application Sample Soft Keyboard (process
com.example.android.softkeyboard) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try
again.

The logcat shows this error:

W/InputMethodManager( 1968): IME died:
com.example.android.softkeyboard/.SoftKeyboard dropping:
KeyEvent{action=1 code=66 repeat=0 meta=0 scancode=28 mFlags=0}
W/InputMethodManager( 1968): android.os.DeadObjectException

I run logcat and the same happens with some other keys.

2) If I try to activate WiFi, the UI says "Unable to start WI-FI" and
the logcat shows the error:

E/WifiService( 1935): Failed to load Wi-Fi driver.

3) I read in other posts that Android doesn't support a mouse pointer
but the mouse events should be handled nevertheless. Is that so?
Because I tried and there are neither responses to mouse events in the
UI nor the logcat.

Finally, where can I find info on how to troubleshoot a running system
(I only know the logcat so far)?

Thank you very much for your help.

Carlos.