i am able to run it on my lenovo x200. Have to start adding drivers.

I ran into the blank screen issue with my mini itx via board. I need
some time to get the right driver and compile for the via chrome video
chipset. in your case u need to add the nvidia modules to the kernel
or init.rc script or disable nvidia video card in bios and use the
intel onboard video controller.