Hello,

I've done alot of research and work on Android to port it to PowerPC.
I've also searched this group alot and I believe I have done all the
neccessary work to port Bionic to PPC.

Some details on my modifications:
- System Calls - I have generated all system calls for PPC using the
python scripts.

- Kernel headers - I have found all 'used' kernel headers using the
script, copied these to the original dir, and 'cleaned' them.

- Linker - I have written the few assembly lines for the linker for
PPC.

- Arch-specific includes - I copied several which were in bionic/libc/
arch-arm/include/machine from openbsd/netbsd's PPC includes to bionic/
libc/arch-powerpc/include/machine.

If I'm correct, now all is left is compiling and testing.
However, I instantly hit some missing files while trying to compile
bionic. (TARGET_ARCH=powerpc mm)
While compiling for ARM, all goes well. I think I have to define any
include directories in the makefiles?
If yes, where? I have searched in the build directory but couldn't
find anything about include directories.

I tried adding the include directories myself to the Android.mk file
located in the linker dir, but ended up getting a few errors. As this
isn't the correct way, I prefer to do it the correct way.

Any help or pointers are appreciated.
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Erik