You will need to modify the build system to work well with
TARGET_ARCH=powerpc
(and I think it would be more reasonable to use TARGET_ARCH=ppc, but still)

For example, you need at the minimum to write a file named build/core/combo/
linux-ppc.mk
which will contain PowerPC-specific definitions to be used during the build.
This includes
defining a set of default include paths for all compilations.

You will probably need to write an AndroidConfig.h file, which is forcibly
included by all
compilation commands and defines a host of macros specific to the target
platform. I
don't remember where these are located, but there are already examples for a
variety
of platforms somewhere, they should be easy to find.

Look at build/core/combo/linux-arm.mk for a valid example.

Hope this helps