Makes sense...

Excuse my poor english, does the following comment mean copybit
backend for SF be released as part of Donut or is this a post-Donut
feature?

"HOWEVER, on the release after Donut, the copybit module won't be used
by SurfaceFlinger directly instead it will be used as a back-end for
our software OpenGL ES 1.x"

Thanks,
Cemil