On Aug 19, 8:55 am, Al Sutton <a...@funkyandroid.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a equivalent for code?

AFAIK, the only way to do this is to fork the relevant repository and
then continue to merge changes from upstream. We have a similar
problem with the Android on Freerunner project (mapping Android
buttons to hardware that doesn't really support them), so if there's a
better way, I'd love to hear about it too.

Jim