I just answered your other thread!

Did you have any camera comes with your board today?

Check and locate your existing HAL camera source code. (i.e. Did you see any camera folder within the <panther-bsp>/hardware folder ?) Sure that it's better if you can get the HAL code from the vendor. (make sure that the HAL can drive the V4L2 driver).

Chinda