In order to help, Please provide more details and attach logs file???

Meanwhile, you can check these below points:

1 - Does the platform layer apply the correct power level to all sections of the Camera HW? 2 - Are all appropriated ID information (of the camera) being added to the Device Driver, in order, for the "probe" routine to correctly detecte and intialize the HW. 3 - Does the Firmeware (if any) have been downloaded successfully into the HW. 4 - And finally check if the Device Drive has been successfully loaded by the kernel and the driver has initialized the HW without any errors.

Chinda