Hi.
Base on my knowledge I don’t know why you want to port display controller.
It fits to snapdragon soc. about touch controller it bases on the
peripheral interface that you connect your touch controller to soc. you
only need to integrate the touch controller driver to your android bsp.

Vào Th 5, 18 thg 10, 2018 lúc 23:06 Elif Kaplan <elifkap...@gmail.com> đã
viết: