By mistake I antwortet via my email not through forum.In order others to
benefit i am sending here Tramphong Vu's and my reponses.

*Answer by Tranphong Vu on 19th Oct*

HI,
for your first  question.
Display = Panel + Display controller + Backlight Module (opt) + Touch
screen controller(opt)
>> it is right for all design that i have met.
 "SoC has dsi controller , right ?
is it not right that ,for instance, an 5" TFT-LCD Display with MIPI DSI
interface comes with a driver IC in it ?"
SOC has display controller, it not only has interface for DSI panel but
also other standard like HDMI, VGA, Display port. It depends on the your
SOC.
but may be your panel does not connect to SOC display controller. It bases
on your board design so I think you should check your board's schematic.
You would know how your display panel connect to your SOC. i think it will
connect to your SOC display controller. About the other questions, it bases
on the SOC that you are using and how your board's design so i don't have
answers for them.

*Reply by Elif (Me) at 20th Oct:*

Hello Tranphong Vu ,
I could manage to reach an old Qualcomm expert via a forum and he clarified
the problem.
I share the conclusion as a short summory of mine :
As we agree on  : each display has a controller/driver chip on it.
But it is not possible that each different driver chip (or called
controller chip) fits on the SoC . SoC has a controller chip for the
interface of course (like MIPI DSI controller ).
Still ,no matter what kind of a SoC is it,  the driver chip on the display
should be intoduced to the system (via device tree and driver files etc.)

For your infrormation
And thanks again  for replying .

Best Regards
Elif