Thanks for your reply .

Would you be kind to answer the first question if you have also hardware
background.
Because that is the key point.And that is why i ask the second one.
SoC has dsi controller , right ?
is it not right that ,for instance, an 5" TFT-LCD Display with MIPI DSI
interface comes with a driver IC in it ?

Under the code (in include folder of bootloder) there are files like
: panel_hx8379a_truly_fwvga_video.h
It does not point a trully panel with a himax driver chip on it ?

Our display supplier sent us a bunch of datasheets which include a himax
driver chip and touch controller beside the panel infos.
What would you think if you were me in that case ?
A display module with panel and controllers( display and touch ) integrated
in it ?or what else ?

If it is the case  , then another question comes up  : IF there is a
display driver chip on SoC and also in my display  ,
 then how can one bypass/deactivate the existing one and port the new one  ?
Same as panel via device tree and bootloader changes or something else
should be done ?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Elif