Paul,

googling a bit, there seems to be some HaRET copies circulating,
I found for instance

http://pda-linux.googlecode.com/files/haret-0.5.2.exe

Jan

On 12/20/2011 04:01 PM, Paul Parsons wrote:
Hi,

I need to run HaRET on my hx4700 (which currently uses the SDG bootloader) but
I'm having trouble finding it. All roads lead back to handhelds.org, which has
been down for ages.

I have downloaded the source code for HaRET via git from:

git://git.linuxtogo.org/home/groups/haret/haret.git

However the source code is intended to be built on a Windows machine (for
example it requires windows.h), and I don't have Windows.

Can anyone point me to HaRET for hx4700? Or source code which can be built on a
Linux machine?

Regards,
Paul