Angstrom Users,

I've been trying to install Wi-Fi drivers on the
BeagleBoard-xM<http://beagleboard.org/hardware-xM>for theEncore
Wireless N150 USB
Adapter<http://www.encore-usa.com/us/support/ENUWI-1XN42>.
I downloaded the source <http://www.encore-usa.com/us/support/ENUWI-1XN42>for
linux and installed make and the gcc compiler with opkg. When I tried to
run make, the terminal responded that "make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.32/build:
No such file or directory.  Stop." so when I created the directory and
tried to rebuild it responded:
"make[1]: Entering directory `/lib/modules/2.6.32/build'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `modules'.  Stop."

I would assume that a 'rule' should exist somewhere and that the make file
isn't pointing to the right directory, the question is, where could the
rule file be? How can it be found?

--
*W.A. Garrett Weaver *
weav...@email.arizona.edu