On 15.04.2012 06:55:41, W.A. Garrett Weaver wrote:
Am I missing any steps to connect to WiFi? Is there a list of commands
guaranteed to establish a WiFi connection?

You can ask this in any general linux community including IRC. Or you can ask me privately (see contacts below). Then send the output of the commands below after failing dhcp:
# iwlist scan
# iwconfig
# ifconfig
Regards,
        Ildar.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:27 AM, Ildar Mulyukov
<il...@users.sourceforge.net>wrote:

> On 09.04.2012 08:48:51, W.A. Garrett Weaver wrote:

I have the Wi-Fi drivers installed but now I have the problem of trying to configure the adaptor to go onto a network.

NetworkManager seems to be built for X, which is not good because I'm using the CLI, it has a CLI utility called nmcli but I haven't been able to configure the Wireless to go onto a network.
> You should get used to NM to use nmcli.
Can anyone suggest a way to connect to a network, using Wi-Fi, in Angstrom, on an ARM CPU, using the command line?
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer