Thank you for the response.

I was able to get WiFi drivers for the Encore Wireless N150 USB
Adapter<http://www.encore-usa.com/us/support/ENUWI-1XN42> working
for my beagleboard by building a new Angstrom build on
http://narcissus.angstrom-distribution.org/ and then building for the
BeagleBoard using advanced settings and selecting "next" for the release,
"extended" for the base system, "all kernel modules" under Additional
console packages, "wireless-tools" under Network related packages and
"Bootloader Files (x-load/u-boot/scripts)" under Texas Instruments
OMAP3x/AM3x family.

Then I acquired the binary file rtl8192cufw.bin and put it into
/lib/firmware/rtlwifi

Then I inserted the driver into the kernel with "modprobe rtl8192cu"

I have the Wi-Fi drivers installed but now I have the problem of trying to
configure the adaptor to go onto a network.

NetworkManager seems to be built for X, which is not good because I'm using
the CLI, it has a CLI utility called nmcli but I haven't been able to
configure the Wireless to go onto a network.

Can anyone suggest a way to connect to a network, using Wi-Fi, in Angstrom,
on an ARM CPU, using the command line?

*W.A. Garrett Weaver *
weav...@email.arizona.edu