On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 10:18:06PM +0100, Eliot Lear wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Before we start imagining what the requirements in such situations are,
> are they at all written somewhere?  Otherwise we run the risk of
> inventing a lot of mechanism to deal with a non-existent use case.

Not being Brian, but you being encumbered with more IETF/IAB
background, let me bring up the point that during anima formation,
our AD(s) where not too happy to delay progress in anima by
"requirements" documents or the much.

 - not sure if/how this might have changed
 - written requireemnts from other WGs would be nice instead
   of us (anima) having to come up with them
 - Wasn't/isn't there some form of work in IETF bout emergency
   or the like (911)... drawing a blank here, but maybe those
   folks have requirements to draw from.

Cheers
   Toerless