Sheng Jiang <shengji...@bupt.edu.cn> wrote:
    > This message starts the two-week (*) ANIMA Working Group Last Call to
    > advance draft-ietf-anima-brski-prm-06, which specifies enhancements to
    > BRSKI (RFC8995) to facilitate bootstrapping in domains featuring no or
    > only time limited connectivity between a&nbsp;pledge and the domain

Hi, please be aware that the YANG components of this will be moved to
rfc8366bis.   They are already in the rfc8366bis-05, but I don't yet feel
that we have *WG* Consensus to do this.

Toerless has asked me to regurgitate the entire discussion, again, which I
think that I won't do.

    > If you do not feel this document should advance, please state
    > your reasons why

So, as much as I'd like it to advance, I don't think it can advance until we
agree what to do with the YANG.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-