After some discussion with our weblogic guru here, it seems that we're
not processing any of the implementation classes (which would generate
_Tie.class files) because the weblogic server "handles" this internally.
It doesn't need iiop specific classes for the server, just the clients.

So, that explains why I wasn't seeing the _Tie files being generated.

As for the rest, it does appear that reflection is the safest way to go
for determining the generated file names.

1. When processing an interface (like a Home interface), the _Stub class
name will be the same as the interface.  E.g., VersionHome becomes
_VersionHome_Stub.  No tie class is created.

2. When processing a concrete class, the tie file is named from the
class and the stub is named from the implemented interface.  From
Stefan's example, public class SomeImpl implements Some (and Some
extends Remote), results in _Some_Stub and _SomeImpl_Tie.

Does everyone agree that this seems to capture the name generation
accurately?

Stefan, where are you at on this?  SHould I wait for your patches, or
try to implement the above myself?

Thanks.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.

970/626-5028 (office)           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]