Rob van Oostrum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sounds good to me, provided that the -always switch works as
> expected.

Given that there is a bug report and that Larry has sent a patch to
move the timestamp check into Ant, invoking rmic all the time may not
be the best option.  Guess we look for "-always" in iiopopts and
advise people to use it 8-)

> About the -sourcebase attribute: what if a user sets the sourcebase
> to the source base of the rest of the project (so that the generated
> source files wind up in the same place as the other sources)?

The same that happens in the "normal" (i.e. plain RMI) situation -
people using the -keepgenerated option are supposed to know what they
are doing, I guess.

Stefan