From: Diane Holt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Ant book?

--- Jesse Tilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (watch Peter V. or Diane say otherwise).

Won't be me -- I've never heard of it. I actually have very few software-
type books (K&R, an old Perl book, an HTML reference) -- I'm more the
learn-by-doing/check-the-manual-for-syntax sort (most of my non-fiction
reading is on astrophysics, which is whole lot more fun than boring old
Make :)

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])