Hi Everybody,

I'm working on a build-script for a web-logic (version 6.1) server
application and am encountering  problems. I'm not sure if it's because the
application is huge or something else. Does anyone out there have some
build-script that successfully builds a J2EE application you might like to
share with me? -It would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ola

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this
information in error, or are advised that you have been posted this Email by
accident, please notify the sender by return Email, do not redistribute it,
delete the Email and keep no copies.