Sorry, my last paragraph got sent in mid edit.  It should have read:

On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 03:32  PM, Scott Ellsworth wrote:

> I would prefer a "zipfilelist" that turns into seperate zipfilesets, as
> then it is clear what we intend.  This differs from a for-each, in that
> we are merely specifying a list of files, and only one task does the
> work.  All we are doing is adding the means to specify a list for the
> zip/jar tasks, much like one can already do for

tasks such as javac.  Unlike a for-each, which the committers are
philosophically opposed to, this is a means of sending a list of files
to a task.

A decent alternative might be to have a way of turning such a
(delimited) list into fileset, which functionality zipfileset would
presumably inherit.

Scott