--- Scott Ellsworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If we could make it work with the src attribute, I could live without
> the zipfilelist thing, but I suspect there might be argument unless we
> add the quiet attribute.

Oh I see, the "dir"/"includes" is only for regular files, not for jars --
you need "src" for that. Okay, go for it. (Sorry for being dense -- so
it's actually two things I shouldn't do: drink and derive, and answer
<zipfileset> questions, or test <delete>, with a hangover...)

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])