Appendix E is a good reference, but the compiled examples reference fills a
different need.  In other words, it is valuable to have some sort of 20-25
page, autogenerated from xdoclet guide to tasks, but it would also be
valuable to have a more compact reference.   I think Ant could get down to
two double-sided 3-column 8.5" x 11".

This was inspired by refcards.com's Apache directive reference, and Mulberry
Technologies, XML reference cards.  When space is a premium, you start
getting into tweaks and formatting to ensure that space is conserved and
that page boundaries don't bissect some example.  I think that things like
this will continue to be done by hand in some word processor, page layout
program.  In other words, when space is a premium, you move to custom layout
- ideally this would be stored in something like SVG.

--------
Tim O'Brien
W 847-574-2143
M 847-863-7045