On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Rosendahl Sten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Note that the AntHill enhancements are in the upcoming Pro (non-open
> source, commercial) version.

The link I've posted is, I realized that after posting, thanks.

But this one here <http://www.urbancode.com/projects/anthill/faq.jsp>
is for the Open Source version and the third question still lists more
than CVS.

> Maybe Ant is interested in maintaining the old AntHill source?

Looks as if it still was maintained by Urbancode, see second question
here <http://www.urbancode.com/projects/anthill/profaq.jsp>.

Stefan