On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 05:56:54 -0800
Randy Bush <ra...@psg.com> wrote:

> > the whole point of book keeping is to have accurate data and records
> >
> > so, pick your poison. All POV leads to exactly the same thing: the
> > ncc needs accurate abuse-c as much as any of the other data.
>
> and it needs an accurate record of my blood type.

no, just a record of what you say it is ;)

(if you have public resources that belong to the world, so we all can
openly and freely see that you are really pumping blood and are not a
fake person)

seriously though, with all the comments it is clear that the policy is
controversial, although it should not be.

I have not seen one opinion clearly stating that abuse is not an issue and
that they do not care about abuse.

this is simply because it is an issue and it is problematic and it is
controversial,  a mess and causes some people a lot of stress