On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:09:57 +0000
HRH Prince Sven Olaf von CyberBunker <sv...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> your ethics argument is funny as that applies equally well to
> boko-haram and al-quida. lol.

You are exactly correct!

You, yourself, also said that people can decide if or which DNSBL they
want to or do not want to use...

Nobody is forcing anyone to use any list.

So, in fact even if example.com is listing your ipv4/6 on null route
border drop, this means only as much as whatever society attaches
whatever value to

We do not all have the same ethics at all.

Just a little while ago I had to point out that we all, in general (or
overwhelmingly like in 99% of us) may share some basic ethics
(like 99.9% of all people believe it is not cool to eat people)

So the various lists have different ethics, some have business cases
that over rule their ethics, some may even be criminals themselves, etc
etc

Andre