----- Original Message -----
From: "Dossy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] Responding to SourceForge-generated mail

> On 2002.10.21, Patrick Spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > *cough* should be on their own list *cough*
>
> Maybe.  Although, who'd bother signing up to that list?

Those interested in seeing the questions and helping with them.  Say the
various project leaders of the various modules...

> It's good that people who might not normally participate in
> answering SF questions see the questions and can contribute
> if they choose to.  If I have to post people's responses
> directly to SF, that might be the best way of handling it.

Its also bad because it takes up list bandwidth for messages that can't be
replied to and are in a format that is hard to read...  especially when you
realise that I am probably not the only person here who killfiles them. :)
(thus proving they ARE a waste of bandwidth since -someone- deletes them out
of hand)

--
  Patrick Spence <arivenATarivenDOTcom>
  www.RandomRamblings.com