> I don't understand why people are looking for "wider adoption of
> AOLserver" or "as much publicity as Apache" or whatnot ... while it's
> nice having a large community of users, some of which might contribute
> back to the open source project ... having a piece of software that
> enables the right folks to meet business goals ... that's incredibly
> valuable already.

The more people using the software in my mind means the larger likelyhood
that the software will remain developed.. so its purely selfish on my part..
put that together with the added advantage that with more people using it
there is likely to be more people coding addons for it and I get very happy.

--
  Patrick Spence <arivenATarivenDOTcom>
  www.RandomRamblings.com