Yep this is what I'm looking for at the moment.
I think when I want multiple servers I'll use a hardware load balancer.

Just tried this out - server starts up ok - it is definitely picking up all
the servers as it does several things more than once
e.g. loading the shared Tcl files

I try to connect but never get a response back (the connect works - tried it
with telnet)

log looks like:

[15/Jan/2003:22:39:20][2568.2612][-main-] Notice: modload: loading
'C:/aolserver/bin/nssock.dll'
[15/Jan/2003:22:39:20][2568.2612][-main-] Notice: nsmain: AOLserver/4.0
running
[15/Jan/2003:22:39:20][2568.2612][-main-] Notice: nssock: listening on
127.0.0.1:80
[15/Jan/2003:22:39:20][2568.2588][-driver-] Notice: starting
[15/Jan/2003:22:39:20][2568.2588][-driver-] Notice: driver: accepting
connections
localhost 00000000
localhost 00000000

what does the 00000000 mean?

regards,

Tim Moss
SiteSpeed Ltd
Mobile:         0 77 9613 4891
Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:        http://www.site-speed.com

This email contains information from SiteSpeed Ltd, which may be privileged
or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us immediately.