True I haven't applied the patch.  Doh!
However I get this even with hosts that are mapped to a server.

I also get this warning in the log (once per server except for the first
one)

[15/Jan/2003:23:03:26][2628.2412][-main-] Warning: cache: duplicate cache
name: ns:fastpath

regards,

Tim Moss
SiteSpeed Ltd
Mobile:         0 77 9613 4891
Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:        http://www.site-speed.com

This email contains information from SiteSpeed Ltd, which may be privileged
or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us immediately.