On 2003.02.25, Jerry Asher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The nsd in this case is not the naviserver daemon we all enjoy but a
> nameserver daemon written at "NLnet Labs in cooperation with RIPE."

Should we add to the confusion and start coding up an nsdns module so
one could use AOLserver to serve DNS?  :-)

If there was an nsudp socket, we could implement a DNS server that runs
out of AOLserver that could use any nsdb to store zone data in a DBMS
... that might be mildly interesting.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/