Dossy wrote:

On 2003.02.25, Jerry Asher wrote:

>The nsd in this case is not the naviserver daemon we all enjoy but a
>nameserver daemon written at "NLnet Labs in cooperation with RIPE."

Should we add to the confusion and start coding up an nsdns module so one could use AOLserver to serve DNS? :-)

Imagine the additional confusion and flames regarding security when we announce our new version is based on nsd 8.

Jerry

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/