----- Original Message -----
From: "Dossy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] Root-server switches from BIND to NSD.

> On 2003.02.25, Jerry Asher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > The nsd in this case is not the naviserver daemon we all enjoy but a
> > nameserver daemon written at "NLnet Labs in cooperation with RIPE."
>
> Should we add to the confusion and start coding up an nsdns module so
> one could use AOLserver to serve DNS?  :-)
>
> If there was an nsudp socket, we could implement a DNS server that runs
> out of AOLserver that could use any nsdb to store zone data in a DBMS
> ... that might be mildly interesting.

I'd certainly be willing to use it here :)  it would be a lot easier to
administer than bind is for me..

:)

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/