----- Original Message -----
From: "Dossy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 12:44 PM
Subject: [AOLSERVER] Are the weekly chats officially dead?

> Are the weekly chats officially dead?  I know Nate is extraordinarily
> busy right now (well, aren't we all) but we could still get on the chat
> every week or every other week without him.
>
> Of course, it helps to have something to talk about and something worth
> talking about ... so why don't I throw some suggestions out there:
>
> - Who has tried 4.0 beta?  Who is running 4.0 beta in a non-production
>   environment?  Who is actually running it in production?
>
> - What's your single biggest gripe about AOLserver?  If you could have
>   one thing changed or fixed, what would it be?

There ya go, limiting it to ONE thing.. :)   but I am difficult, and never
listen anyways...

1: A better solution for virtual hosting
    a: I don't have to run multiple instances of aolserver
    b: the Pageroot variable is updated correctly so scripting
        in languages like php can handle virtual hosting
    c: logging to seperate files for each virtual server

2: full emulation of mod_rewrite and .htaccess files