we need an owners for the webdav module and the rest of the modules as
well. scott, are you still able and willing to coordinate this effort?
it would be nice to have one point person for each module who would
coordinate feature requests, track bugs, review code, ect.

--
Nathan Folkman
Technical Mgr., AOLserver/NPE/NES