In a message dated 7/31/03 8:28:54 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yeah, I don't think we really need full readline/ncurses in nscp.  I
think just line editing capabilities (cursor forward, backwards, start
of line, end of line) would be a big win at this point.

Considering how "standard" VT100 is these days, we could just support
that and pretend like all other terminal types don't really exist ...
;-)

-- Dossy

suggest you approach this as a new nscp++ module that could include all of these great ideas and more. goal going forward for aolserver core code is to keep as tight and simple as possible. no reason someone couldn't write a new nscp module that others could load in instead of the standard aolserver nscp.

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.