Roberto Mello wrote:
- Readline support for nscp.

That would be quite hard, since readline also has to guess the terminal type and so on.

Wouldn't it be much better to write nscp client in Tcl+readline or even
Tk. I have a pretty generic ztelnet module, which I use to connect.

It's pretty old and nasty, but proved that writing a quite simple
socket/ssl connecting tool is pretty easy. Then adding command history
... and things would start working pretty well.

Tk could also allow editing multiline commands - using [info complete].
I often do nested foreach loops so checking completeness helps me a lot.

--
WK

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/