[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006, at 17:57, Titi Ala'ilima wrote:
1) AOLserver probably needs a new name. Something that uses the NS initials would be ideal so that all those ns_* commands actually make sense again. Could we resurrect the NaviServer name?
Already taken! (OpenSource fork-without-anyone-from-AOL-interfering of AOLserver)
Maybe we should all focus on NaviServer going forward? Those guys have done a good job backporting work that's been done to the AOLserver head. Just a thought.

- n

Bas.

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.