I think lack of process is a big deterrent. How do changes get rolled into releases, what are the coding standards, is there a review process, etc.

On Aug 1, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Nathan Folkman wrote:

You are absolutely correct. Lack of documentation continues to be one of the biggest issues with this project in my opinion. Not sure how best to resolve this at this point to be completely honest. Would be a great start if other folks would start contributing to the example configuration files and the man pages. Is there anything that's making this difficult, and preventing people from helping out?

- n