> You are absolutely correct. Lack of documentation continues to be one of
> the
> biggest issues with this project in my opinion. Not sure how best to
> resolve
> this at this point to be completely honest. Would be a great start if
> other
> folks would start contributing to the example configuration files and the
> man pages. Is there anything that's making this difficult, and preventing
> people from helping out?

So, if I'm not mistaken, not only were existing config files broken, the
basic philosophy of how AOLserver is configured changed for this important
case (dynamic proc call), but ...

There's not even any documentation telling people this?

Something this significant shouldn't be implemented without documentation,
and frankly, it's the developer's responsibility to make sure it's done.