Better I think to add them (commented out if need be) the default
config file that ships with 4.5.  I searched the documentation and
couldn't find any mention of the new setup (until someone pointed it
out) but plenty of talk about the old ones.  I think it's in the
release notes, but nobody reads those ;^)

- Ian