Dossy Shiobara wrote:

http://panoptic.com/wiki/aolserver/AOLserver_Cookbook#Server-side_Includes

I'm only half-joking here--that code I threw up on the wiki was written
and tested very, very briefly as a proof-of-concept and only handles the
"include" SSI tag ... it uses a registered ADP tag for its
implementation and is likely dangerous to use as-is, but for anyone
who wants to bravely add SSI support to AOLserver, it's probably a good
starting point.

I have some more thorough code for processing SSIs that does the parsing directly, if anyone else needs to do this. I'd need to clean it up a bit before letting anyone else use it; it's in production, just not production quality, if you know what I mean :/

-J